to Set Up Outlook 2007 for Windows to Send and Receive Email
Open Outlook. Select Account Settings... from the Tools menu.
On the E-mail tab, click New.
Select "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" and click Next >.
Select Internet E-mail and click Next >.
Enter the following information for E-mail Accounts.
- Your Name: Enter the name you wish recipients to see when they receive your message.
- Email Address:This is the address that your contacts'
email program will reply to your messages. This is also the address
that will get recorded in your contacts' address book if they add you as a
- Account Type: POP3
- Incoming mail server: Enter mail.bluemoon.net
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.bluemoon.net
- User Name: Enter your CASE Sensitive username; ie: jack123
- Password: If you wish for Outlook to save your password, check the box labeled Remember Password and enter your password in the text field.
- Do NOT click My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- Click More Settings...
Click on the Advanced tab.
- Under Incoming Server (POP3), the port number should be set to 110.
- Under Outgoing Server (SMTP), the port number should be set to 25.
Click Next. Click Finish.